Home remedies for Hair loss in Women
Home remedies for hair loss in women #1:
A high-potency multivitamin and multimineral daily.
• Beta-carotene. Take 25,000 international units daily.
• Vitamin-B complex. Take a supplement containing 100 milligrams of most of the major B vitamins. Also take an additional 50 milligrams of biotin daily.
• Vitamin C. Take 1,000 milligrams twice a day.
• Vitamin E. Take 400 international units daily, with 100 micrograms of selenium to aid its absorption.
• Iron. Take 50 milligrams daily.
• Zinc. Take 50 milligrams daily, with food and with 2 milligrams of copper.
• Silica. Take 250 milligrams twice a day.
• Free-form amino acid complex. Take 2 grams (2,000 milligrams) three times a day, before or after meals.
Home remedies for hair loss in women #2: In addition to correcting any vitamin deficiencies, women whose hair loss is due to physical trauma, crash diets, or heavy menstrual periods can benefit from supplementation with a high-potency multivitamin and 50 milligrams of iron, together with 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C to boost iron absorption.
Home remedies for hair loss in women #3: Thinning hair can be a sign of poor nutrient absorption, which in turn can be due to an insufficient supply of stomach acid or bacterial overgrowth in the stomach. Taking one tablet of hydrochloric acid (HC1) and one digestive enzyme capsule after starting each meal, plus 1/2 teaspoon of powdered acidophilus dissolved in 2 ounces of water twice a day between meals, can aid in nutrient absorption.
• Inositol with choline has been found to stimulate hair regrowth in some people with nonscarring alopecia. Take 200 milligrams twice a day.